Truck Driver - Milwaukee 1011
|Published: ||June 28, 2019|
|Job ID: ||1011|
|Employment Type: ||Full-time|
|Seniority: ||Entry Level|
|Location: ||Milwaukee, Wisconsin|
Goodin Company, a leading wholesale plumbing and heating supplier, is seeking a delivery truck driver.
- Candidates must have a valid Class B license
- Clear driving record
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Starting wage depends upon experience.
- Our Company offers a full benefit package that includes health benefits, paid vacations and holidays, and a 401(k) plan.
Perform other duties as assigned. Adhere to the rules and regulations as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Education: High school diploma/GED
- All applicants are required to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test.
- Physical: Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Goodin Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or protected veteran status.
Thank you for your interest in starting a career with Goodin Company.
If no position currently listed in our Jobs Posting matches your desired job position, please submit your resume.
We will maintain your resume will reach out to you when a position opens that matches your skills, expertise and experience.