Warehouse/Delivery Driver - Eau Claire 1016
|Published: ||September 4, 2019|
|Job ID: ||1016|
|Employment Type: ||Full-time|
|Seniority: ||Entry Level|
|Location: ||Eau Claire, Wisconsin|
Warehouse Staff will increase operational efficiency, company profitability and customer satisfaction by accurately and safely receiving and storing materials, processing incoming and outgoing shipments, or delivering complete and on-time orders and requests to the company’s customers.
- Upholds highest safety standards – Complies with all legal and company safety policies.
- Identifies safety issues and problems - Detects hazardous working conditions and safety problems; checks equipment and/or work area regularly.
- Takes corrective action - Reports or corrects unsafe working conditions; makes recommendations and/or improves safety and security procedures; enforces safety regulations and procedures.
Learning and Adaptability
- Understands the need for continued work-related education.
- Applies skills or knowledge from educational and learning opportunities.
- Versatility. Knows that work is subject to change and can perform all job-related functions; reacts positively and quickly to change.
Contributing to Team Success
Planning and Organizing
Partnerships with Customer Focus
- Subordinates own area's goals and facilitates goal accomplishment - Places a higher priority on organization's goals than own personal goals; contributes to help the team accomplish its goals.
- Operates with integrity and models commitment - Demonstrates honesty and keeps commitments, while adhering to the team's expectations and guidelines.
- Supports, involves, and informs others on the team - Treats others with fairness and respect; listens to others in team decisions and actions, and shares information with others on the team.
- Discloses own position while remaining open to ideas - Shares thoughts and feelings so that others understand personal position; considers others' ideas and opinions even when they conflict with their own.
- Prioritizes and stays focused - Identifies more critical and less critical activities and assignments; uses time effectively and prevents distractions from interfering with work completion.
- Seeks to understand and educate customers - Actively seeks information to understand customers' circumstances, and shares information and knowledge with the customers.
- Establishes S.M.A.R.T. goals in line with company goals and values. Implements action plans with timelines with deliverables and measure results.
- Builds relationships – Learns the value of relationships and views building relationships as a critical success tool.
- Clarifies the situation - Seeks and gives accurate and timely information; makes appropriate suggestions; works to reach agreement; possesses good listening skills; participates in discussions.
- Participates in meetings - On time, and alert.
- Understands communication from others and responds appropriately.
- Establishes criteria and/or work procedures to achieve positional goals with a high level of quality, productivity, or service.
- Accepts accountability. Takes responsibility for successful completion of job responsibilities.
- Follows procedures - Takes action; notifies others of quality issues as appropriate.
- Energetic and purposeful - Maintains a strong work pace; focused on overcoming obstacles to achieve goals.
- Follows procedures - Accurately and carefully follows established procedures for completing work tasks.
- Ensures high-quality output – Oversees personal and team job processes, tasks, and work products to ensure freedom from errors, omissions, or defects.
- Takes action - Initiates action to correct quality problems and notifies others of quality issues as appropriate.
Perform other duties as assigned. Adhere to the rules and regulations as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Education: High school diploma/GED
- Experience: Minimum 1-3 years in physical labor or customer service position
- Physical: Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Goodin Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or protected veteran status.
Thank you for your interest in starting a career with Goodin Company.
If no position currently listed in our Jobs Posting matches your desired job position, please submit your resume.
We will maintain your resume will reach out to you when a position opens that matches your skills, expertise and experience.